CB0101K Phoenix Cash Box with Key Locking
The Phoenix CB0101K Phoenix Cash Box with Key Locking is a conveniently sized
cash box for domestic or office use ideal for the Motor Trade, Estate Agents and Schools and recommended for cash storage in the home, office, retail or hotels.
● LOCKING – Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys.
● SIZES – Three different sizes available to suit every need.
● FEATURES – Supplied with plastic divider tray for coins and notes and convenient external carrying handle.
● COLOUR – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant powder coat red paint.
|External Dimensions (HxWxD)||90 x 200 x 160mm|
|Warranty||1 year back to base warranty|
If you are not sure that this is the correct type of strong box for you, just email a picture of whatever you need to email@example.com and we will help.
Lock Doctor Services Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. We cut keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The service we provide is for aftermarket replacement parts. The keys that we supply are not to be perceived as a genuine manufacturers part although, where possible (and if the factory that made the original still exists) we do provide original keys. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us under the LockDoctor.biz® brand.
For the last 15 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We are specialists in replacement office furniture keys and now offer a range of specially built filing cabinets and lockers. Replacement keys are also available next day for a wide variety of other office furniture applications such as desks, pedestals, tambour units, and cupboards. This range of keys runs from 92201-92400 under the Master Key M92.
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT KEYS?
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the lock-face (front of the lock) and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the search bar on our home page firstname.lastname@example.org and when you click GO it will give you the most common types of keys to choose from with examples that you can see for each type. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image of the lock-face. Email the photo to email@example.com and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order. We can usually dispatch the same day.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to email@example.com and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key or the lock face.