KML11569 EXIDOR 302 Knob Operated Outside Access Device With Cylinder
This 302 Knob Operated Outside Access Device from Exidor is supplied with a 40mm euro profile cylinder. This device is suitable for use with both timber and metal doors which are up to 45mm thick. Suitable for use with the Exidor 200 & 300 series bolts and latches, the Exidor 302 offers access from the outside of a door. When locked, the mechanism is disengaged allowing the knob to freely rotate, helping the unit to resist pulling and prying attacks. The 302 has a stylish silver enamel finish, it is CE marked and Certifire approved and it is fully reversible for ease of installation.
- Suitable for doors up to 45mm thick
- Complete with Euro cylinder
- Fire rated for use on timber and steel doors
- Surface mounted on the outside of the door using concealed machine screws
- CE marked & Certifire approved