How Do I Order Replacement L&F Desk Keys in the Range 78001-78999?
These L&F Desk Keys are one of the most common keys used on desks and other office furniture numbered 78001-78999 available NEXT DAY from LockDoctor.Biz.
If you’re looking for replacement keys for your L&F Office Furniture Keys in the range 78001 to 78999, look no further than www.LockDoctor.Biz! We are an online provider of replacement locker keys for any type of lock, offering discounts and free support from our team of professionals.
LockDoctor.Biz understands how important it is to have access to your office furniture and secure it properly. We are dedicated to providing customers with quality replacement keys that are easy to order and arrive quickly. You can order your replacement key online or email purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re unsure which key you require – simply send us a good photo and we’ll help determine the correct replacement key for you!
To order replacement keys for most desks and cupboards with Lowe & Fletcher locks numbered 78001-79000 click BUY NOW and confirm your desk key number at the checkout.
The replacement key number is stamped on the lockface and on the original key so to order replacement keys for 78 series locks just type in your key number to the box provided on our website and click Add to Cart. If you are not sure that this is the correct key for you, just email a picture of your lockface or the original key to email@example.com and we will help.
LockDoctor. Biz Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 20 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We are specialists in replacement office furniture keys. Replacement keys are also available next day for desks, pedestals, tambour units, filing cabinets and cupboards. If you are not sure that this is the correct type of key for you, just email a picture of your lock face or the original key to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help.
We cut these keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us under the LockDoctor.biz® brand.
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT KEYS?
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the lock-face (front of the lock) and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the search bar on our home page email@example.com and when you click GO it will give you the most common types of keys to choose from with examples that you can see for each type. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image of the lock-face. Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order. We can usually dispatch the same day.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to email@example.com
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key or the lock face.
Nabeel Asghar –
This is a brilliant service. The keys were very reasonable and competitively priced. I ordered late in the afternoon and my keys arrived in the post next morning. definitely time saving and cost effective option, would definitely recommend to everyone.
Cathy Newitt –
Superfast Replacement Keys
I can highly recommend this site for all your spare office keys, broken locks and barrels. Delivery is so fast, my order came next day. Work were very impressed
Anne Hall –
The keys were delivered very quickly and all work. An excellent service. I would use them again and recommend them to others.