Don’t Panic! We Can Cut Replacement Locker Keys from a Photograph of your Key
Breaking or losing a key can be a real hassle, but don’t worry – LockDoctor.Biz can help! Our service enables you to order replacement keys to your locker, desk or filing cabinet without even leaving your chair. Just send us a good picture of the existing key (even if its in two pieces!) and we will cut the replacement keys for you.
Locker Keys Cut from a Photograph
Our new service means you don’t have to worry if you dont have time to go to the highstreet to have your key copied. Just send us a good quality photo of the key, we will identify and cut exactly what you need. This service is perfect for those who dont want to take additional trips to the local locksmith or get a call-out charge. We offer next-day delivery service through Royal Mail, so you can get your replacement key quickly and easily.
Online Locksmith Service
LockDoctor.Biz is a leading provider of key cutting services in the UK. Our team of experienced locksmiths and key cutters are committed to providing you with the highest quality products and services. All our keys are cut by computer, ensuring accuracy and dependability. We use the latest in electronic key cutting machinery and software to cut your replacement keys with the highest precision. Whether you’re looking for locker keys, filing cabinet keys, desk keys or door keys – we can do it all!
The LockDoctor.Biz difference – over 3000 schools and academies trust us
At LockDoctor.Biz, we are proud to have served a wide range of clients over the years. We are an approved supplier for the Bank of England, Armed Services, NHS, and over 3000 Schools and Academies in the UK. Our replacement keys are trusted by some of the biggest names in industry; so, you can trust that your new replacement locker keys are made to the highest quality
Our experienced team is on-hand to provide advice and assistance with any of your replacement key needs.
Where to email: email@example.com
How to Order Locker Keys Cut from a Photo
For us to cut a key from your photo we need at least one good quality photo to work from. If you follow the pointers below this should help us to be able to decode your key more easily.
- Place the key on a flat surface with good light on the key. A window sill during daytime is an excellent place to take the photo or placed on a sheet of white A4 paper.
- Hold the camera directly over the top of the key and try not to create any shadows.
- Make sure the whole key is in the picture please.
- Take several photos and send the best one to us and ideally if we can see both sides of the key you need then we would prefer that.
- When emailing the photo please ensure you send us a large photo
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
If you are not already a customer…
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
Quantity Discounts for Larger Orders
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to email@example.com and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
Keys can also be cut from a photo of your lockface:
Locker Keys Cut from a Photo | NEXT DAY | LockDoctor.biz
In most cases our technicians and computers can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photo of the lock face.
Didn’t know the make of any of the furniture I wanted keys for. So I sent pictures of the locks and items of furniture and keys were delivered the next day!