SCL SERIES STEEL STORAGE CUPBOARDS are the perfect storage solution for documents and folders, office supplies, stationery and more; ideal for a busy work environment.
SCL Series Steel Storage Cupboards can hold up to 44 A4 folders and are available with key locking or a high quality electronic lock. The electronic lock is programmable with users own 4 digit code which can be easily changed when required. With a maximum shelf load capacity of 60kg, the cupboards are perfect for multiple applications; whether that be storing stationery or documents in the office, keeping stock secure in the warehouse, or archiving away a large volume of documents. The cupboards are finished in a high quality powder coated grey paint (RAL 7035), with the option of striking red (RAL 3000) or blue (RAL 5015) doors, to add a splash of colour to your workspace.
SCL Series steel storage cupboards are delivered flatpacked with the option of a delivery, build and position service (COVID-19 Restrictions may apply).
Maintain GDPR Compliance at home or in the office by keeping your company’s vital and important records secure and protected.
The SC storage cupboards from Phoenix Safe company are an ideal choice for storage of documents, office supplies, stationery and more. These steel cupboards are great for offices, businesses, warehouses or even your home office or study. This double door cabinet features a high quality electronic lock and is available with a white or grey finish.
This Phoenix SCL1891GGK High Steel 2 Door Cupboard is delivered flat packed. It is constructed from mild steel and comes supplied with four adjustable shelves to maximise storage. Each shelf can handle a 60kg UDL shelf uniform loading capacity for office or Industrial use.. It comes with key lock (+2 keys) as standard. Ideal for the storage of tools, office stationery, lever arch files, box files, spare parts.
Features of the Phoenix SCL1891GGK Key Locking High Steel 2 Door Cupboard
- Delivered Flat Packed
- High capacity storage includes 4 height adjustable shelves with a weight loading of 60kg UDL
- High quality powder coated finish in Grey (RAL7035) – plus two other colours
- 3 Point key locking system supplied with 2 keys
- Also available with an Electronic programmable lock
- 5 Year Warranty
Uses for the Phoenix SCL1891GGK Key Locking High Steel 2 Door Cupboard
- Used on Factory Shop floors to store parts and tools
- Home use to store files or tools – Easy to fit via stairs as it arrives Flat Packed
- Industrial use at construction sites and industrial complexes
- Offices and Call Centres use it as a Stationery Storage Cupboard
- Ideal for the economical storage of A4 and Foolscap Lever Arch and Box Files
Storage Capacity of the Phoenix SCL1891GGK Key Locking High Steel 2 Door Cupboard
- A4 Lever Arch File – 55
- Foolscap Lever Arch File – 40
- Foolscap Box File – 44
|External Dimensions (HxWxD)||1830x915x460mm|
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD)||1710x845x300mm|
|Warranty||5 year warranty.|
Lock Doctor Services Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 15 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We are specialists in replacement office furniture keys and now offer a range of specially built filing cabinets and lockers. Replacement keys are also available next day for a wide variety of other office furniture applications such as desks, pedestals, tambour units, and cupboards. This range of keys runs from 92201-92400 under the Master Key M92.
If you are not sure that this is the correct type of cabinet for you, just email a picture of whatever you need to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help.
We cut keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The service we provide is for aftermarket replacement parts. The keys that we supply are not to be perceived as a genuine manufacturers part although, where possible (and if the factory that made the original still exists) we do provide original keys. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us under the LockDoctor.biz® brand.
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT KEYS?
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the lock-face (front of the lock) and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the search bar on our home page email@example.com and when you click GO it will give you the most common types of keys to choose from with examples that you can see for each type. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image of the lock-face. Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order. We can usually dispatch the same day.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to email@example.com
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key or the lock face.
There are no reviews yet.