Fab&Fix Connoisseur Window Key
for Wooden & UPVC Casement and Tilt & Turn Window Handles
The Fab&Fix Connoisseur Window Key is a universal non-handed handle key suitable for both timber and UPVC casement windows. It features an inline locking window key that can be used to open and close the window. The key is designed to fit the Fab&Fix Connoisseur Window Handle range, which includes tilt and turn double-glazed window handles.
The key is easy to use and provides added security for your windows. It has a unique design that prevents it from being easily duplicated, making it more secure than other types of keys. Additionally, it is made from durable materials that are resistant to wear and tear, ensuring that it will last for many years.
The Fab&Fix Connoisseur Window Key also offers convenience as it can be used to open and close the window without having to use two separate keys. This makes it ideal for those who may have difficulty using two separate keys or who want to save time when opening or closing their windows.
Overall, the Fab&Fix Connoisseur Window Key is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a reliable and secure way of opening and closing their windows. Its unique design ensures that it cannot be easily duplicated while its durable construction ensures that it will last for many years.
If you are a homeowner, landlord or caretaker it is important to make sure you get the right keys for your window locks.
The first step is to identify the type of window key that needs to be replaced. This can be done by looking at your existing key and comparing it with pictures on our website. If you are not sure then email a good photo of your key to us and we will help identify it for you.
If you have lost your keys then then let us know if there is a manufacturer’s name or logo on the window frame or lock. Send a good close-up photo of the lockface in good light. Window locks tend to look very similar but if we can see the profile of the keyway then that can help to identify the right key for you.
LockDoctor. Biz Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 20 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
How Do I Order Replacement Keys online?
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the lock-face (front of the lock) and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the search bar on our home page firstname.lastname@example.org and when you click GO it will give you the most common types of keys to choose from with examples that you can see for each type. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image of the lock-face. Email the photo to email@example.com and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order. We can usually dispatch the same day.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to email@example.com and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key or the lock face.