How to replace your KM66ENV Link51 Locker Lock
Are you looking for a replacement locker lock for your Link51 Locker?
LockDoctor.Biz has the perfect solution – our snap fit KM66ENV Link51 Locker Lock is specifically designed to suit Link51 Lockers. It’s easy to install and comes with two new keys and a spare retaining clip.
Our locks are made of high-quality materials, mastered as standard, with 2000 differs to make sure no one else with the same type of key can open your locker. Plus, they’re easy to install – just put them through the hole left over from taking the old lock out and then insert the new one and snap it into place!
Purchase your replacement locker lock today on our website here.
The most common problem that Caretakers, Facilities and Site Managers face with lockers is lost or broken keys and locks that are worn, broken or missing. LockDoctor.Biz supplies replacement locks and keys for Lockers with SAME DAY DISPATCH.
Link Lockers is part of Link51, a member of the Whittan group of manufacturers since 1970, manufacturing innovative locker solutions across three UK sites for a diverse range of market sectors. Link Lockers are found in Warehouses, Stockroom Storage, Locker rooms in Schools, Gyms and the Leisure Industry, and used by the Emergency Services throughout the UK.
Link Locker Camlocks are a simple, effective and a cheap lock choice when it comes to replacing locks that are worn, broken or missing. They are operated using a key which, when turned, allows the lock to be opened or un-locked. They are used on older Link51 Lockers with steel doors. The horseshoe shaped retaining clip is in a specific position on the side of the camlock body for the thickness of steel locker doors only.
If you need replacement locks for Link Lockers then you can buy them from LockDoctor.Biz for immediate dispatch within the hour.
|Keyed||Keyed To Differ|
LockDoctor. Biz Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 20 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
The replacement locker key number is stamped on the original key and on the lockface of our replacement Link Locker Locks. This means that if your locker keys are missing to order replacement keys just type your key number in the box provided and click Add to Cart. To add multiple keys click Add keycode. You can confirm your key numbers and quantities at the checkout.
We cut these keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us under the LockDoctor.biz® brand.
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT KEYS FOR LINK LOCKERS?
You can order replacement Link Locker Keys here: Link Locker Key 66001-68000 from £1.95 NEXTDAY (lockdoctor.biz)
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the lock-face (front of the lock) and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the search bar on our home page firstname.lastname@example.org and when you click GO it will give you the most common types of keys to choose from with examples that you can see for each type. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image of the lock-face. Email the photo to email@example.com and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order. We can usually dispatch the same day.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to email@example.com and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key or the lock face.
Second to none
Easy to order on line, never a problem and real quick service.