Senator Touch Pedestal Lock
Are you tired of constantly worrying about the safety of your important documents at your workplace? Look no further than this replacement Senator Touch Pedestal Lock!
This lock is specifically designed to work with Senator and President under-desk units, providing a secure and convenient way to protect your valuables. With its T6 series and 600 locking combinations, you can trust that your belongings will remain inaccessible to unauthorized personnel.
In addition to its top-of-the-line security features, the Senator Touch Pedestal Lock is also user-friendly. The lock operates smoothly allowing for easy and efficient access to your files.
Key Feature and Benefit Bullet Points for the Touch T6 Pedestal Lock:
- The T6 Touch Pedestal Lock is available in both steel and wooden ranges, making it suitable for Senator and Dams pedestals.
- With a range of 001-600, this lock offers 600 locking combinations, ensuring enhanced security for your office furniture.
- Featuring a head dimension of 20mm, a body length of 24mm, and an actuator length of 50mm, this lock is designed to fit perfectly on your pedestal drawers.
- The T6 Touch Pedestal Lock is easy to install, with usually the same day dispatch and delivery for your convenience.
- Offering durable and reliable performance at an affordable price, this lock is a cost-effective solution for maintaining the safety of your office equipment.
- Compatible with Touch T6 Series Keys, easily available for replacement, ensuring that you never get locked out of your drawers.
LockDoctor.Biz Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 20 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We are specialists in replacement office furniture keys. Replacement keys are also available next day for desks, pedestals, tambour units, filing cabinets and cupboards. If you are not sure that this is the correct type of key for you, just email a picture of your lock face or the original key to email@example.com and we will help.
We cut these keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us.
We process orders for hundreds of locks within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
There are no reviews yet.