Replacement ASSA 29220 Locker Keys
Paula was appointed as the new Facilities Manager of an Academy in North London. As part of her role, she was tasked with ensuring the security and safety of all the staff and students at the Academy. The lockers themselves were very sturdy but Paula quickly discovered that something wasn’t quite right. It seemed that the caretaker had been using an unreliable local key cutter to copy ASSA locker keys for £10 each – but these copies were often poorly made and didn’t always work in the lockers. Even worse, it appeared many of the original keys were missing and so couldn’t be copied at all.
Paula knew she had to find a better solution if she wanted to keep costs down while also ensuring security for staff and students’ belongings. As Paula looked into solutions for obtaining replacement ASSA locker keys in the UK she found out that you cannot import them direct from the factory in Switzerland. That’s when she found LockDoctor.Biz online – we could cut ASSA 29220 locker keys just from the replacement key number stamped on existing keys or even from those barrels where no original key existed anymore. She was excited at this prospect – especially when she realised that LockDoctor.Biz would also do it for half the price compared to what the caretaker had been paying previously.
With her 29220H Master Key, Paula opened old lockers one by one to make a careful note of their respective replacement key numbers which then allowed her to order 200 complete sets of working ASSA 29220 locker keys from Lockdoctor.biz with ease. She just emailed the list over and got them all by Courier next day. What’s more is that these computer-cut replacements worked every single time – much better than the local locksmith provided before! All in all, Paula’s discovery made getting hold of essential ASSA Locker Keys quick and easy – creating convenience within her facilities management role like never before! On her first order she saved the Academy £1000!
We cut these ASSA 29220 Locker Keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The key blanks we use are best quality full-steel and manufactured specially for us under the LockDoctor.biz® brand for “Dry Area” lockers (ie not for swimming pools for which you will need the Nickle water resistant keys listed here: ASSA Wet Area Locker Key 29220 (1-750) @ £7.95 | NEXT DAY (lockdoctor.biz))
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT ASSA KEYS?
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the side of the lock barrel and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the “Exact Key Code” box on this listing. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image side of the barrel. Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to email@example.com
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to firstname.lastname@example.org and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key.