To order a new ASSA 29220 nickel locker key for WET AREAS just enter your key number in the box provided in this listing and Add to Cart. To add multiple keys click Add keycode. You can confirm your key numbers and quantities at the checkout.
These ASSA 29220 Nickel Locker Keys are Nickel finished making them ideal for use in wet areas such as swimming pools, saunas and other wet area locker rooms. This high security blank is a robust piece of metal for locks that are proven in the toughest environments and are the most widely used in the UK.
The number is stamped on the side of each cylinder – if you are unsure that this is the correct key series for you lock just drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will advise further.
Lock Doctor Services Ltd is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 20 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We are specialists in replacement locker keys such as these used on Lockers with ASSA coin return locks. This range of ASSA 29220 Nickel Locker Key runs from 1-750 under the 29220 master. If you are not sure that this is the correct type of key for you, just email a picture of your lock face or the original key to email@example.com and we will help.
We cut these keys using the latest electronic and semi-automatic machines. Keys are cut according to the manufacturers’ own code with precision and effectively the same quality as an original key. The key blanks we use are best quality original ASSA key blanks.
We process orders for hundreds of keys within a few hours. Small orders are usually dispatched immediately within the hour.
HOW DO I ORDER REPLACEMENT KEYS?
You need to provide us with the replacement key number which is usually stamped on the side of the barrel and on the original keys. Type the key number (or the number from the lock) into the search bar on our home page firstname.lastname@example.org and when you click GO it will give you the most common types of keys to choose from with examples that you can see for each type. If you are not sure then take a good photo of your key, a key of the same type, or a clear high-quality image of the lock-face. Email the photo to email@example.com and we will do our best to identify the right type of key to order. We can usually dispatch the same day.
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke key search function allows you to find the keys you need in an instant. Just type the digits into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email spreadsheets with lists of keys, photos of the keys you need or Official Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- All our orders are sent out by Royal Mail First Class unless otherwise requested, most of our orders should arrive next working day. This is not a guaranteed service, please contact us to see if our courier service is appropriate for your requirements.
QUANTITY DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER ORDERS
When you have a long list of replacement keys that you need then you don’t have to type each key number when ordering online. Just email your list of various replacement keys to email@example.com and confirm the total quantity of keys required.
EMAIL YOUR LIST OF KEYS
- Email your list of keys
- Confirm the quantity in the box provided
- Add to Cart and checkout
KEYS CAN ALSO BE CUT FROM YOUR PHOTO:
Locker Keys Cut from a Photograph | NEXT DAY | LockDoctor.biz
In most cases our computers and technicians can cut replacement keys if you can email us good close-up photos of your key or the lock face.
Lets us get into places where others cannot
As a college there are occasions when keys go missing and all we have is a number on a lock. Local locksmiths cannot help with this but by using Lock Doctor I can order on line and get a perfect key within a couple of days.
Fast, reliable service
I’ve used Lock Doctor many times and they have always provided me with a convenient, fast and reliable service both for spare keys and replacement locks.